 Town / 8654
Re: a town structure contest!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:10:36 GMT

In lugnet.town, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:

Hey all,
    I would like to run a town structure contest.

I’m very excited about this contest and I’m very much looking forward to the
results. With that said, If you are interested in this contest and you plan to
participate please let us know.

Contest submissions:
Please post your moc to either Lugnet or Legofan under the “town structure
contest entrees” threads found:
http://www.legofan.org/FORUMS/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3365#3365
and
http://news.lugnet.com/town/?n=8630

I would also ask that you email me a link to your moc with “ contest entree” in
the subject line to:

roj2323 at yahoo dot com

This will help me keep track of submissions.

Thank you,
Ondrew

This sounds great!  Thanks for thinking of it and putting it all together.
This will surely entice me to get my hands on a camera much more quickly than
planned.

Thanks again, Onderw!

Jonathan