 Town / 8653
Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:06:59 GMT

In lugnet.town, George Haberberger wrote:

Oh my noodly goodness, this is great. The detail you’ve added (the air conditioner, the shadowed tentacles, the wheelchair lift) raises this above the usual funny MOC. And then the hilarious figs, Dr. Strangelove, the strippers, gosh, well worth spending time on the whole 7 page Guided tour.

Thanks! I’ve always been impressed by the attention to detail in the Town MOCs I’ve seen - I tried to aim for a similar level.

   Thanks a lot, I may even post this so /., if you don’t mind a slashdotting.

I survived it when Serenity got slashdotted - if you think this’ll make the cut there, by all means post away. :)