 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3170
  LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

It's with great relief that I announce that I've finally finished my first "big" Town type build. Previously, my main focus has been on Space type creations (you might remember my (URL) LEGO-ized Serenity>) but I thought this might be a good way to (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

  Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

(...) Chris, Oh my noodly goodness, this is great. The detail you've added (the air conditioner, the shadowed tentacles, the wheelchair lift) raises this above the usual funny MOC. And then the hilarious figs, Dr. Strangelove, the strippers, gosh, (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

(...) Thanks! I've always been impressed by the attention to detail in the Town MOCs I've seen - I tried to aim for a similar level. (...) I survived it when Serenity got slashdotted - if you think this'll make the cut there, by all means post away. (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

THAT IS SO KOOL! Lot's to see here, dang. Plus the side shots show just how big this build really is. That's great. I checked it all out on your web site (which I think is really nice!) This build must have been A LOT of work. There are so many (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

(...) Yeah, that's one of things I wish I had been better able to get across - the church is pretty darn massive, but it's hard to tell that unless you're looking a it in person. (...) Thanks - it wasn't particularly hard work - but overcoming a (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

(...) -snip- (...) I know how you feel. You did a good job though. You used a temendous amount of cool parts. :) e (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

(...) The LEGO version of the Noodly Lord is now my desktop image. It replaced this wonderful pic (by Mijasper on BShelf): (URL) The FSM Church is easily one of the best MOCs I've seen this year! -Lenny (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

(...) Thanks! Of course, with it being the 4th of January, this year's MOC list has to be pretty short... ;) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

(...) RAmen, brother! A monster of a MOC, and a great presentation, too! Yours, Christian (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Wow. Clearly you have been touched by His Noodly Appendage. What a wonderful MOC. (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)