 Town / 8656
Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:43:41 GMT

In lugnet.town, Eric Sophie wrote:

Lot's to see here, dang. Plus the side shots show just how big this build really
is.

Yeah, that's one of things I wish I had been better able to get across - the
church is pretty darn massive, but it's hard to tell that unless you're looking
a it in person.

This build must have been A LOT of work. There are so many goodies to see.
Entertaining, yet so full of good building techniques.

Thanks - it wasn't particularly hard work - but overcoming a couple of bad cases
of "builder's block" certainly added to the stress level. I really was relieved
when I could take it off my "to do" list. :)