 Town / 8670
Re: a town structure contest!! <- $200 in prizes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:49:39 GMT

ondrew hartigan wrote:
In lugnet.town, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
i'd hate to think no one is interested in free stuff.  so in an effort to get
this contest some attention and exposure i'm crossposting to .trains and
.general.  ondrew

Hey all,
   I would like to run a town structure contest. This is partly because there
has been a shortage of town moc's on lugnet lately (1), and personally I think
it would be a great way to spark some new ideas for the community.  The rules
are purposely simple and I’m providing some of the prizes.  Here’s what I’m
thinking:

[...]

Thank you,
Ondrew

(1) Dam spacers =)
(2) jar jar never dies, dam that alien

Ondrew,

   I am writing just to say that it is very cool that you have decided
to do something like this. I also wrote to say that I won't be
entering... it's not because I don't want to build and share. It's just
that I learned that LEGO competitions only seem to bring out the worst
in me :(

Chris

--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/