 Town / 8287
Re: You think they would have learned the first time...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 16:02:53 GMT

I found this especially hilarious because when I first moved to Minnesota, the Parks Department was clearing a space for Ice Skating on one of the Twin Cities lakes with a bulldozer and when the ice broke and it fell in. To fish is out they brought out a crane, drove it out onto the ice. Surprise, surprise, the ice broke under the crane. A second crane was brought, and this time it dawned on them to stay on the shore haul in the bulldozer (and crane #1). True story.

Excellent work.