 Town / 8286
8285  |  8287
Subject:
IndyLUG at the 500 Festival Kids Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 12:53:30 GMT

Here's a few overall pics from our appearance at the Indy 500 Festival Kid's Day.  It's a fast and furious show since we only have a few hours to get in and only one hour to get out. The show was open from noon to 4pm and they had over 30,000 people come through.  Most of the day it was 4 - 5 people deep around our display.   I took these pics right after we finished setting up, just before the crowds hit!  I'm sure other club members will be posting their pics if you'd like to see some better details.

Brian Darrow