 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2779
Subject:
You think they would have learned the first time...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 22:32:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Just scroll down...

Credits:

Re: You think they would have learned the first time...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 01:20:25 GMT

LOL! Really great work!

God Bless,

Nathan

Re: You think they would have learned the first time...
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Caron wrote:

SNIPPED

A very good one, Chris! I remember seeing this same series of pictures on steakandcheese.com many months ago. A very original idea very thoughtfully played out. Good going!

Legoswami

Re: You think they would have learned the first time...
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Caron wrote:
   Just scroll down...

LoL

Bonjour Chris,

toujours aussi belle la moquette ;-) mais je me demande si t’aurais pas commencé à la fumer :D

a+

Didier

Re: You think they would have learned the first time...
Re: You think they would have learned the first time...
I found this especially hilarious because when I first moved to Minnesota, the Parks Department was clearing a space for Ice Skating on one of the Twin Cities lakes with a bulldozer and when the ice broke and it fell in. To fish is out they brought out a crane, drove it out onto the ice. Surprise, surprise, the ice broke under the crane. A second crane was brought, and this time it dawned on them to stay on the shore haul in the bulldozer (and crane #1). True story.

Excellent work.

Re: You think they would have learned the first time...
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Caron wrote: SNIP

Credits:

Super MOC. For those who haven’t seen these pics before, the last one is a fake

-Rob.

Re: You think they would have learned the first time...
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Caron wrote:
   Just scroll down...

Great job with good sense of humor! At least yours looks real!!!

Not at all like in the last picture of the link below! The montage is so gross! Looks so fake.

Jean-Marc