 Town / 6720
Re: Log Cabin on the water front
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:32:11 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mike Gallagher wrote:
Hi, everybody.

I would like to show off my new Log Cabin using those Log bricks, but on their
sides.  Just trying to come up with more ideas on using the bricks in different
ways.

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know that I have some more pictures of my Log Cabin MOC
from COLTC latest show from the Dayton GATS show from last weekend (Oct 11,12
2003).

Some of my pictures did not come out as I hoped but some did.

I would also like to thank every one who has replied to this post and to my
self. It was nice to hear you comments about this log cabin moc.

Hope you enjoy!

Mike Gallagher