 Town / 10354
Re: LEGO set #10183 Hobby Train Online Instructions (.pdf format)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 04:53:58 GMT

Abner wrote:
For people who have notice that LEGO has taken down the online digital copy of
the [Hobby Train instructions set #10183] from 'Factory.LEGO.com'.

Brickshelf user: [Holodoc] has all 30 sets in .pdf format.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=306136>

For train fans.

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!

I never had found those PDF's on the LEGO site, and so was quite unhappy with
the 6 Hobby Train sets that I have. I've saved them all and now have 29 more
train projects to do! I had tried the LEGO software under the Wine Windows
emulator on my Linux PC, but it wouldn't work, and I have no home access to
any other computer. Its quite awkward running back and forth between the
computer and my building table - maybe its time to spend the money on a new
cartridge for my printer. :-)

-Chris Gray