 Town / 10355
Re: LEGO set #10183 Hobby Train Online Instructions (.pdf format)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 02:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Chris Gray wrote:
Abner wrote:
For people who have notice that LEGO has taken down the online digital copy of
the [Hobby Train instructions set #10183] from 'Factory.LEGO.com'.

Brickshelf user: [Holodoc] has all 30 sets in .pdf format.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=306136>

For train fans.

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!>
-Chris Gray

Thank you, Thank you, thank you! I plan to build set number 25 and then set
number...