 Trains / 30954

Subject:
LEGO set #10183 Hobby Train Online Instructions (.pdf format)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 2009 05:41:54 GMT

For people who have notice that LEGO has taken down the online digital copy of the Hobby Train instructions set #10183 from ‘Factory.LEGO.com’.

Brickshelf user: Holodoc has all 30 sets in .pdf format.

For train fans.

Re: LEGO set #10183 Hobby Train Online Instructions (.pdf format)