 Town / 10353
10352  |  10354
Subject:
Miniaturized German Parliament Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2009 08:18:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello der Lugnet community!

Today I want to present some more miniature architecture to you. The title already says it all. Since 1999 the Reichstag building in Berlin serves as meeting place for the German parliament - the Bundestag. I thought that after the many Capitols and White Houses of the United States, some more centres of politcs would be nice.

With almost 400 pieces this is probably the most extensive creation regarding parts that I have built in years. The idea of building the German parliament came up once there was this lovely 4x4 hemisphere piece available in transparent-clear. There are views from all sides as well as a high resolution rendering image and instructions available.

• Click here for all images and instructions: Mini Reichstag on BrickShelf

• For more Miniature Architecture click here: Minitecture on BrickShelf

That’s it for today! Have a great sunday!

Yours Christopher.

http://www.deckdesigns.de