 Town / 10352
10351  |  10353
Subject:
MINI Eiffel Tower Instructions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 22:50:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello again,

and thank you very much for the nice comments! It’s rare to see comments these days here and they are highly appreciated. Let me assure everyone that the construction is very stable and does not fall apart.

Due to the big demand, detailed building instructions are now available in the following BrickShelf folder:

Thanks for you interest!

Yours Chris

http://www.deckdesigns.de