 Technic / RoboRiders / *24 (-20)
  Re: interactive webcam on RCX-driven LEGO camera mount features Technic robo-somethings

(...) Thanks for the kind words. You have done a lot more with Javascript than I ever planned, but now I'm feeling inspired. My efforts so far, LEGO and Java-wise, are right out of the box. The train notion is great. My next project is to make it (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.tele, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: interactive webcam on RCX-driven LEGO camera mount features Technic robo-somethings

(...) I always like another webcam done w' LEGO. YOu have alot more to offer than I ever did. Nice setup. The RCX is a very handy tool for webcam manipulation. I have a setup as well, been up for almost a year now... (URL) on a small server so if (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.tele, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: interactive webcam on RCX-driven LEGO camera mount features Technic robo-somethings

(...) Thanks for the warning! Hope you like it. (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.tele, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: interactive webcam on RCX-driven LEGO camera mount features Technic robo-somethings

(...) OHMYGODLOOKOUTBEHINDYOUCOMING THROUGHTHEDOOR!!!!! Just kidding, haha and all that... Matt (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.tele, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  interactive webcam on RCX-driven LEGO camera mount features Technic robo-somethings

interactive webcam on RCX-driven LEGO camera mount features Technic robo-somethings (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.tele, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New(ly updated) website

Thank You Matt someone will put up the credit ASAP. -- Nicole Rienhart-Drumm wife of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GF6uvI.Gp0@lugnet.com... (...) been (...) his (...) and (...) able (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.roboriders)

  Re: New(ly updated) website

(...) The illustration of the minifig on your website was created by Bram Lambrecht for the BrickFest 2001 t-shirt design contest. I thought I would drop you a line, as he is currently on vacation, and wouldn't be able to respond for awhile. Matt (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.roboriders)

  New(ly updated) website

The website at (URL) that has never been updated or used since its creation has finally been redone. The site is being co-created by Ken (currently in the hospital), Nicole his wife, Duane his father, and Krystal, Nicole's daughter. Current things (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.roboriders)

  Re: Snow Comparison

(...) Turbo has a lot of teal on him, right? Maybe Amazon/Swamp/Lewa. You could also throw him in with Electro/Spark and go with the CyberSlam color scheme. On the other hand, Onyx/Onua will probably have a serious part shortage... (...) Well, the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic.slizer)

  Re: Snow Comparison

(...) I agree. These "action figure" seem to thrive on psuedo re-makes of past lines. The Throwbots, though interesting, were completely inadequate as action figures. The Bionicals are the closest things to that end. Initially, when Throwbots came (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic.slizer)

  Re: Now what?

In other words, Lego never provided a backstory for the RoboRiders. Well, there was some gibberish about fighting computer viruses on the internet, but that doesn't make much sense. I like to think of them as being on the same planet as the (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.technic.roboriders)

  Now what?

I finally decided to buy a couple of roboriders. I got swamp and frost and I think they are kinda cool. But...now what? What are they supposed to do? Race? Battle each other? Adam (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.technic.roboriders)

  Re: what colors does this part come in?

Nope your thinking of: (URL) just checked, it comes on the Swamp Roborider. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdoftlm7bc.fsf....uio.no... <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.roboriders)

  Got 'em all!

I now have enough of the Roboriders to make all of the "Comboriders". The can lid wheels make them larger than expected. I have even started to customize them. Images will be up on site soon. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.roboriders)

  Disks and Wheels wanted

Hello Fellow Technic Collectors I am looking for some missing Thorwbots and Roborider Items, Can you help, here is the list below, let me know if you want to trade. Many Thanks Slizers -------- I have for Swap Torch 8500: 2,4,4,5,5,6,6,6 Ski 8501: (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic.slizer)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) Sorry Eric, I didn't plan to address my complains to you. Of course I noticed that you are not disputing my claim; I only wanted to add to your posting that there is a VERY large difference between: 1) producing really randomly assorted (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic.roboriders)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) Oh, whoa, hang on a sec. I'm not disputing your claim that all the wheels weren't produced- I wouldn't know, I didn't try to collect them. It's entirely possible. On the other hand, when someone complains that they got many of the more common (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic.roboriders)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) Eric, I also love collecting all these things. I enjoyed when I saw LEGO coming out with disks, then wheels and now masks. I spent a *lot* of money on the disks, then I had them complete one day. A little later, even more special disks came (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic.roboriders)

  Re: Swaps

Thanks Ray -- Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Lugnet Member# 151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lego Magazines from the Past and Present www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk Home of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic.slizer)

  Re: Swaps

Speaking of which, my Techbot page has several lists of disks and wheels for trade. Anybody who wants to can add your list. Let's see how many collections we can complete. I've already updated my copy of your lists, Michael. (URL) Ray Kremer (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic.slizer)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact