 Technic / Bionicle / 12
Re: Swaps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic.slizer
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 08:05:45 GMT

Speaking of which, my Techbot page has several lists of disks and wheels for
trade.  Anybody who wants to can add your list.  Let's see how many collections
we can complete.  I've already updated my copy of your lists, Michael.
http://throwbots.virtualave.net/
   Ray Kremer

I have some swaps to get rid of and in need of others, is there anybody out
there willing to some trades?

I have

Roboriders Wheels
Slizers Disk