 Technic / Bionicle / 2322
2321  |  2323
Subject:
Neptune's Moon Lagoon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 07:01:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This is my first Moonbase module. It’s also my biggest MOC since...well, probably ever (I had a reasonably large collection as a child, but most of it was bright colors that didn’t fit with Space or Castle very well).

I detailed most of the gags in the article, but there are some that aren’t specifically mentioned (there are also a couple of Star Wars cameos). All of them should be visible in at least one image, though. Well, one was left a bit understated and doesn’t show up well in the pics. The customers at the concession booth can be seen handing over 100-value bills and getting a pair of 10-value coins back. If LEGO money works anything like US currency, that means they’re shelling out $99.80 per mug...but you’ll understand when you reach that part.