 Technic / Bionicle / 1840
Re: LEGO makes Bionicle film, Premiere 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 21:58:49 GMT

I hope they make a big budget, special effect mad, summer blockbuster out of
it, similar to the first power rangers movie with huge robotic monsters
detroying large cities (but definatley not New York for obveous reasons).