 Technic / 957
956  |  958
Subject:
How good is 8428
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:44:55 GMT

I just finished my Tow truck, 8462. I absolutely love those big "metal"
wheels... I noticed 8428 also has those wheels. Is this set any good or is
most of the money just for a CD with some dumb game?

The set is still way over $50 here in the Netherlands, so I'd like to hear
some opinions before I empty my wallet ;-)
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com
3D Sims Archive maintainer   | http://www.3dgamers.com