 Technic / 8826
Re: 8475 Motor Tests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:42:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, John Barnes writes:
Ok, here is an extrapolated result for the short circuit (stalled) test.

The current at 9 volts would be 3.6 amps...

That's quite high (understatement) for a little LEGO motor. Do you think
it's possible that the train controller I used in my test didn't produce
enough juice? If that's the case, then the motor has a higher maximum stall
torque than I measured.

TJ