 Technic / 8363
Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:35:35 GMT

sorry i know this is the old one topic but i couldn't stop myself to add my
voice here
brian you are absolutely right
my lego story begins in early 80s so i used to technic bricks and plates
then i had some break :) (few years)
when i bought som sets with liftarms (let say) :)
i realised that i cannot build whith thise bricks...
few days i've been sitting and trying and getting angry...
but now after some time i'm trying to build something with technic bricks
and i can see that... you are right
liftarms (i prefer this name) are better lighter and good-looking
but technic bricks are really cool to make chassies frames or whatever you
call it

i know this post doesn't bring any news here but i had to say it...

br 2 all
paul pixel kleniewski