 Technic / 763
Re: Technica v3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:31:00 GMT

"JH" == Jim Hughes <hughesj@one.net> writes:

JH> Your comments would be appreciated.

JH> http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/technica.html

Please make the font bigger! I have a hard time reading it now.

Content-wise, very, very useful!

IIRC, though, 8001 comes with a Liftarm [3 x 3] x 1, quarter oval (90
deg), a part that you don't list, instead of a ditto, 5 x 3. (I don't
have them at hand here at work.) It also comes with several
connector-ish pieces that I don't see listed on your site offhand.

Regards,

Johannes.
--
"Childhood is short, maturity is forever" -- Calvin

Virtually researching virtual behaviour in a virtual world.