 Technic / 732
    Technica v3 —Jim Hughes
   Hi; After six months of working on and off (mostly off) I am now finished with the next version of my Technic site. Well-pretty much finished. Not only has it been redesigned but completely re-researched and reorganized. If my last version was my (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technica v3 —John Matthews
     Thanks Jim for providing such a valuable resource. I have to say I like the v2 site better for the big pictures of multiple parts. However, I did notice that half beams/lift arms parts were moved out of the plates category, which would be correct. I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Technica v3 —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) I'd say a liftarm is a beam with a cross axle hole in the end. Using this part, the rotation of an axle can be used to "lift" something, hence the name "liftarm". Fredrik (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technica v3 —Jonathan Wilson
     Please tell me you are going to get pictures for more of the technic elements (for example, the technic seat, the flexable axles, the forklift forks etc etc up in the near future -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technica v3 —Fredrik Glöckner
     I don't think the nine hole one bend rounded end beams have a 112.5° angle, I think the angle is 143.13°. See, eg., (URL) the angle connector #3 isn't 134.5°, but 157.5°. Further, there is a new angle connector #4 (eg. in 8446 in green) which is (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technica v3 —Eelco Kooiker
     It looks great!!! I like the new conveniently layout and also the scans of old pieces. Eelco Kooiker (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technica v3 —Greg Crisp
     Jim, You site is beautiful. The layout is clean and and well designed. You need to check some of your image tags though. There were two broken on the Beams w/ Brackets page. Not sure about anywhere else. Question: I noticed that you have parts (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technica v3 —Johannes Keukelaar
     "JH" == Jim Hughes <hughesj@one.net> writes: JH> Your comments would be appreciated. JH> (URL) make the font bigger! I have a hard time reading it now. Content-wise, very, very useful! IIRC, though, 8001 comes with a Liftarm [3 x 3] x 1, quarter (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technica v3 —Matthew Miller
     Looks great. Thank you for making this! The one thing that's missing from the element registry (from a design standpoint, not an actual element) is a way to navigate from one page to the others without going back. There should be next/previous (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technica v3 —Fredrik Glöckner
   Some more comments on the page: The small shock absorbers now (since 1998, eg. 8417) come in two versions. The older, softer version, and the newer, harder version. The newer version can be identified by the smaller number of coil windings in the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)