 Technic / 743
Re: Technica v3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 05:24:47 GMT

Thanks Jim for providing such a valuable resource.

I have to say I like the v2 site better for the big pictures of multiple
parts.  However, I did notice that half beams/lift arms parts were moved out
of the plates category, which would be correct.  I would tend to call all of
them half beams, I am not even sure what a lift arm is!

Thanks again,

John Matthews

Jim Hughes <hughesj@one.net> wrote in message news:Fo17rz.A0v@lugnet.com...
Hi;

After six months of working on and off (mostly off) I am
now finished with the next version of my Technic site.
Well-pretty much finished. Not only has it been redesigned
but completely re-researched and reorganized. If my last
version was my Fountainhead, I'd like to think that this is
my Atlas Shrugged (although maybe w/o the long speech!).

The site has the beginnings of my Technic history, a fairly
complete set index and a part of a new, reorganized element
registry. There is much more information and I have tried
to integrate the sections more than in v2.

Your comments would be appreciated.

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/technica.html

(Note the new URL)

Thanks