 Technic / 760
Re: Technica v3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 03:50:43 GMT

Jim,

You site is beautiful.  The layout is clean and and well designed.  You need to
check some of your image tags though.  There were two broken on the Beams w/
Brackets page.  Not sure about anywhere else.

Question: I noticed that you have parts displayed in colors that are not
available.  I assume you altered the color of your scanned parts.  What is your
technique for doing this?  You results look like great!

- Greg

Jim Hughes wrote:

Hi;

After six months of working on and off (mostly off) I am
now finished with the next version of my Technic site.
Well-pretty much finished. Not only has it been redesigned
but completely re-researched and reorganized. If my last
version was my Fountainhead, I'd like to think that this is
my Atlas Shrugged (although maybe w/o the long speech!).

The site has the beginnings of my Technic history, a fairly
complete set index and a part of a new, reorganized element
registry. There is much more information and I have tried
to integrate the sections more than in v2.

Your comments would be appreciated.

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/technica.html

(Note the new URL)

Thanks

Jim
hughesj@one.net

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison