 Technic / 7478
7477  |  7479
Subject:
Powering motors from the mains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 12:33:47 GMT

I find batteries a pain, especially as there output isn't constant over
their lifetime, therefore I'd love to be able to power my motors from the
mains. I'd like to know what methods their are are doing this. I'd prefer a
purist option but I do know which end is the dangrous one on a soldering
iron. It also has to work in the UK, home of the three pin plug.

Ta

Steve