 Technic / 5146
Re: Bionicle going away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 18:29:56 GMT

Well, thanks for making me laugh out loud in my cubicle at work... :-)

-Andy

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Arnon" <arnon@NOSPAMsilicon-value.com>
To: <lugnet.technic@lugnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: Bionicle going away?

In lugnet.technic, Steve Lane writes:

I could write Technic across my butt! it still wouldn't be Technic • though.
Technic in name only!

Steve

I don't know about you, but (t) at least in my case the main point of • my butt
is it's functions and not it's looks or anything else, so I guess it • is
'Technic' in spirit after all!  :-)

- David