 Technic / 5138
Re: Bionicle going away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 08:23:58 GMT

<snip>
I'm a fan of the cans myself.  I fill them with with water, and prop them up
(with the lids off) on doors cracked slightly open.  Actually, RoboRiders
may have been the worst techbot line, but they had the best containers--they
were the only ones that a) stacked well and b) integrated well with the toy
(the storage cases with Throwbots/Slizers were laughable, and the Bionicle
lid only works as a display stand.

Actually, one of the reasons I get techbots is BECAUSE they have those
specialized parts that people complain about.  The best feeling I ever get
from Legos is when I build something weird out of parts that AFOLs won't
touch with a ten-foot pole.  Especially when I get it to work really well.
My Amazon/Electro helicopter had me excited for weeks.

-Andrusi &&

I submit in evidence: