 Technic / 5059
Re: Bionicle going away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 01:53:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic, David Arnon writes:
Well, here's another example of my pessimism - Although I'm pretty sure that
the correct move will be to separate the Technic and Bionicle groups, I really
doubt that we'll be able to persuade Todd to do that. :-(

Seeing as Bionicle is clearly part of Technic according to TLC (after all, my
Bionicle sets say "Technic" on them), it would be obvious to me that .bionicle
will remain under .technic. Why? Because Todd has repeatedly indicated that he
arranges things on Lugnet as much as possible the way TLC arranges them. So
since Bionicle is part of Technic, the Lugnet discussion group will remain
under lugnet.technic.

Frank