 Technic / 16851
Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 04:53:50 GMT

Bravo, sir.

It is quite frustrating to see something amazing on the internet, have the idea to recreate it in LEGO, further have the idea that it could be entirely mechanical, only to have someone else execute the MOC first, and exceedingly well, at that.

Several failed prototypes for this machine sit sadly on my workdesk.

Well done. It is the best kind of frustration to be beaten out by competence.

I, too, would love to build one of these if/when the instructions get posted.

Thanks in advance!

Rick C.