 Technic / 16838
Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2010 08:35:53 GMT

I'm a big fan of mechanical design, without electronics or computer control
-- I get to do plenty of that sort of stuff at work.  So this design is
entirely mechanical, and entirely standard Lego parts (even the clockwork
motor).  I'm hoping to get some building instructions together some time.
Anyone interested?

Brilliant!!!  I'm also big fan of purely mechnical "robots" with only a single
motor - you have taken this one step further by using a clockwork motor!

I for one would be very interested in instructions.  It's not clear to me
exactly how the switch works...

Alexander