 Technic / 16219
16218  |  16220
Subject:
Chain Precession Drive - Courtesy of TechnicBRICKs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 09:13:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

See
http://technicbricks.blogspot.com/2008/02/week-techvideo-2008-06-chain-precession.html
for the original post.

I have just built this device, and I am blown away by the genius and simplicity
of its operation.

Very well done indeed.
Owen.