 Technic / 16220
16219  |  16221
Subject:
Actuator?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 01:10:33 GMT

While Chris and I were pouring thru old Lego Patents...
I happened to find this interesting Lego patent from 1991...

http://www.google.com/patents?id=PzUeAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&dq=interlego#PPA2,M1
Toy actuation system - Google Patents

I wonder if that is the new part that we are seeing in the new technic line???

Anyone care to take a guess?

If so, Im sort of amazed that the time gap is so huge, but of course, a search
of many other Lego patents has shown us really cool parts that never even made
(such as monorail crosstrack, stems for the leave piece to make trees, and
decorative wall elements) into production.

Janey "Red Brick"