 Technic / 16231
Re: Actuator?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 20:40:28 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Alexander Holroyd wrote:

Interesting!  I wonder what happened to the flexible axles.
Alexander

They appeared in ZNAP! I have some (bought only for cheap 9V motors).

Right.  The ZNAP axles are quite stiff, but it will be interesting to see how
they work with the actuators.  In the patent it looks like a different system,
with much more flexible axles encased in a flexible tube (like flex-system but
designed for rotation of the axle rather than linear motion).  That would be
nice to have...