 Technic / 15231
15230  |  15232
Subject:
New scale 1:13 trucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 19:51:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Last weekend I started with the first photo session of all my current models. I found very a nice sport to photograph construction vehicle. It’s more or less like a quarry. So the comming months I will add some new models to my website.

The first model is a Mercedes-Benz Actros of the Mammoet company which already is described on my website. But now it’s pulling a 5-axle stepframe trailer loaded with a very heavy hoist block of world’s biggest crawler crane. I think these pictures are better than on the normal road because the grass is rather high in this session of the year. The next model will be a three meter long concrete beam transport which is also based on this Actros.

And additional: some of you linked my website. Would you like to change the URL into http://bosman.victorb.org/dennisbosman.html

Soon I hope to have a domain name as I’m getting tired of all those .tk and fly.to stuff.

Best regards

Dennis Bosman