 Technic / 15231
    New scale 1:13 trucks —Dennis Bosman
   Last weekend I started with the first photo session of all my current models. I found very a nice sport to photograph construction vehicle. It's more or less like a quarry. So the comming months I will add some new models to my website. The first (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: New scale 1:13 trucks —Andreas Engel
     Hello Dennis, you sure know how to pick a good spot to photograph your models. If you look at the pictures from a bit of a distance, you could definitely think that these are real trucks and not Lego models. There is nothing in the background that (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

        Re: New scale 1:13 trucks —Anders Gaasedal
   (...) Hi Dennis, This model is really one of my favorites, and the giant hook you have built really completes it. I am pretty sure that the scale of the hook is 100% accurate, but I am still impressed by the size of those machines. As Andreas has (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)