 Technic / 13941
Re: New excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 01:36:25 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrew Meyer wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Anders Gaasedal wrote:
   I havent seen those tracks before, where did you get them, (I have only seen
   the short version)

Yes, are these tracks still available, and from where? And, if they are available, are they sold in the U.S., or are they from a different country? I know there are some things that can no longer be purchased in the U.S., like the Scout/SDK package, but are still popular overseas.

Andrew Meyer

One good source for these tracks is the Tonka toy company. They make several bulldozer models that are fairly good size. I assume they can be ordered overseas. Another good source for tracks are Remote-control toys. Many of them have tracks like that.

One thing you should know- rubber tracks exert a lot of friction- especially when steering. They are not as ideal as TLC’s bulldozer tracks, but much more affordable. The only reason I dont use TLC’s track is the price.

Nathan Bell