 Technic / 13739
  New excavator

I haven't posted anything in 3 months, so Here are some new items. Sorry if they are poor in quality but no one has ever been able to teach me how to take good pictures. Soon there will be more of everything created thusfar. I will probably hire (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic) !

  Re: New excavator

Nathan Bell- I just saw your excavator, and it looks good! Great way to use the Mindstorms treads. Plus the rear engine is a nice addition; it gives it a bit of realism. Other things I like about your creation are: 1) The use of pneumatics 2) The (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New excavator

(...) Congratulation to your great model(s), I really like the excavator with all its pneumatic, I hope I manage to built an excavator some day. The lowloader is great too, I guess the vehicles are great playing with. I havent seen those tracks (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New excavator

(...) Yes, are these tracks still available, and from where? And, if they are available, are they sold in the U.S., or are they from a different country? I know there are some things that can no longer be purchased in the U.S., like the Scout/SDK (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New excavator

(...) One good source for these tracks is the Tonka toy company. They make several bulldozer models that are fairly good size. I assume they can be ordered overseas. Another good source for tracks are Remote-control toys. Many of them have tracks (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)