 Technic / 13740
Re: New excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 04:46:33 GMT

Nathan Bell-

I just saw your excavator, and it looks good! Great way to use the Mindstorms
treads. Plus the rear engine is a nice addition; it gives it a bit of realism.

Other things I like about your creation are:

1) The use of pneumatics

2) The color scheme

3) The pistons being double-acting (unlike some of the newer lego technic models
coming out later this year)

4) The red truck lowboy is a nice carrier too!