 Technic / 13739
Subject:
New excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 03:17:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I haven't posted anything in 3 months, so Here are some new items.  Sorry if
they are poor in quality but no one has ever been able to teach me how to take
good pictures.  Soon there will be more of everything created thusfar.  I will
probably hire someone else to take the pictures!

Think of these as unintentional teasers.

Nathan

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=116592

Re: New excavator