 Technic / 13912
Re: 2 nice GBC modules... And a challenge...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:38:50 GMT

I'm curious what kind of modules people can build that really require an RCX.  So
far, the best I've seen is a pneumatic RCX-controlled back hoe.  There have been
some others, but few make really good use of the RCX.

So, can anyone make a really cool, RCX-controlled GBC?

My next one should be Spybot controlled...

Oh, and did I say, very nice, Philo?  :)

Thanks, Steve ;o)

Philo