 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2622
Subject:
2 new GBC modules...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 21:27:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

...and a “small ball contraption” ;o)

See them here (photos, movies)

Enjoy!

Philo

Re: 2 new GBC modules...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 21:46:56 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

<snip>

Enjoy!

Philo

Enjoy??

Enjoyed immensely!!

Beautifully done!  I love the uniqueness of all your GBC's!  Wonderful job!

Dave K

Re: 2 nice GBC modules... And a challenge...