 Technic / 12169
Re: (no subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:29:42 GMT

Oh, I'm going to sheepishly chime in here - I 'set' the clock a couple of
times
during the weekend.  I was so completely amazed and fascinated with it I just
couldn't bear for it to not be accurate!!  But once it was set, it seemed
to be
accurate to within 1 or 2 minutes an hour.  Have you considered adding an RCX
for even better time accuracy?

that's why it was always the right time.  pdx was the first time i let it
just run for hours so i was not really sure of how accurate it would be.

Now, I hope you don't mind if I steal *ahem* "borrow" your lift design for a
project we've been kicking around (no soccer pun intended!)...  ;-)

borrow what you want.  i borrow ideas all the time.  i'm glad you liked it!

bob

Bob Kojima
ko@fial.com

Fial Incorporated