 Technic / 12163
Re: Rolling ball clock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:36:29 GMT

Had never heard about it previously! Nice rendition in LEGO!

here is the link to the pictures that i used to build the clock:

http://www.stuartsinger.com/ballclock.htm

Looks simple enough, but I quess getting the balls to roll safely is a
trick in
itself.
yeah,  the balls get rolling pretty fast and don't want to stay on track
around the curves.

So what basically determines the speed/accuracy of the clock is the speed
of the
conveyor?
yes, the lift is suppose to bring up 1 soccer ball per minute.  i use a
train controller to regulate the speed of the lift motor.

bob

Bob Kojima
ko@fial.com

Fial Incorporated