 Technic / 11905
Re: Technica
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:30:35 GMT

Well before I even take a look at it "A GREAT BIG THANKS", I have been
following broken links to the old sit for several months now since I got
back into Lego. Just prepare for a lot of heavy bandwidth usage LOL.

Again many thanks,
Gaz.

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELETE-TO-REPLY@apotome.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic, Jim Hughes wrote:
Sorry:

Try this:

Clark's Visual Parts Helper:

http://isodomos.com

Technica:

http://isodomos.com/technica/technica.html

Jim, it's good to see you and Technica return.  I've always enjoyed seeing • the
results of your hard work.

Thanks for this good news.

All the best,
Allan B.