 Technic / 11899
11898  |  11900
Subject:
Technica
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:37:23 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Technica

I will admit that I have been out of the loop for the last year and
it wasnt until I did a recent Lugnet search that I realized how many inquiries
for the site there had been. Your previous support and interest in Technica
has been gratifying.

When my previous ISP cut back my server space and pulled the site
off the internet I though that Technica had come to the end of its life.
More recently, after some time away, I began to reevaluate the project and I
realized that, although there are now much better general part and set
references, Technica is still sufficiently different than other sites that it
still had value.

About this same time Clark Stephens contacted me with an exceptionally
generous offer to host the site on his server (The site consists of,
over 2000 separate files and is nearly 50MB in size). Working with assumed names
and mostly under the cover of darkness we began a top secret project in December
to reconstitute the site. That project is now finished.

Note also that this version contains many, many changes, modifications
and updates from the version that went offline.

Again, thanks for your interest and support of the site. And especially
thanks to Clark for his generous hosting of the site.

As always, your suggestions and comments are welcome.

Clark's Visual Parts Helper:

http://isodomos.com

Technica:

http://isosdomos.com/technica/technica.html