 Technic / 11899
    Technica —Jim Hughes
   Technica I will admit that I have been out of the loop for the last year and it wasnt until I did a recent Lugnet search that I realized how many inquiries for the site there had been. Your previous support and interest in Technica has been (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic) !!

        Re: Technica —Jim Hughes
     Sorry: Try this: ***...*** Clark's Visual Parts Helper: (URL) Technica: (URL) ***...*** --Jim jhughes at fuse dot net (20 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Technica —Allan Bedford
     (...) results of your hard work. Thanks for this good news. All the best, Allan B. (20 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Technica —Gary Tabener
     Well before I even take a look at it "A GREAT BIG THANKS", I have been following broken links to the old sit for several months now since I got back into Lego. Just prepare for a lot of heavy bandwidth usage LOL. Again many thanks, Gaz. "Allan (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technica —Philippe Hurbain
     Hello Jim, That's great news! I really missed Technica, especially its perfectly photographed parts... By the way, a short tutorial on your method for part shooting/image preparation would be a great addition to your site! Thanks for your efforts, (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technica —Thomas Avery
     In lugnet.technic, Jim Hughes wrote: <snip> (...) Thank you Jim! I figured you'd reappear some day :-) Thanks to Clark as well! I'm happy to see Technica online again. best, TJ (20 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technica —Stephane Simard
     That site rocked. Glad to have it back! (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technica —Tobbe Arnesson
   Okay so I am a little late in the reply but: YAY! Thank you! (20 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)