 Technic / 11429
Re: Dark Helmet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:38:55 GMT

<<snip>>

With mask and helmet Dark Helmet (from Space Balls) looks like this:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/DarkHelmet/pa190085.jpg

I suppose you forgot about:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/DarkHelmet/pa190083.jpg

or just made a typo.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/DarkHelmet/pa190084.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/DarkHelmet/pa190085.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/DarkHelmet/pa190086.jpg

Pretty silly, eh?  I had to get it out in time for Halloween...

That would be an understatement, it's ROFL funny!

It's the best looking microwalker since this craze begun, IMHO.

How about a video?

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe