 Technic / 11436
Re: Dark Helmet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:33:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Thanks!  Philo keeps coming out with artful versions of my walkers, so I thought
I'd try that too.  Its no Jama, but it can walk.

How about a video?

I will work on that.

Kevin

Very cute!!! unfortunately I don't own a Vader Helmet :(

Philo

Thanks Philo!

I have a few spare helmets if you want one......

I have enough micromotors and helmets to make 5 Dark Helmets, but I think I only
really need one.

Kevin