 Technic / 11432
Re: Dark Helmet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:25:59 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
<<snip>>

With mask and helmet Dark Helmet (from Space Balls) looks like this:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/DarkHelmet/pa190085.jpg

I suppose you forgot about:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/DarkHelmet/pa190083.jpg

or just made a typo.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/DarkHelmet/pa190084.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/DarkHelmet/pa190085.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/DarkHelmet/pa190086.jpg

Pretty silly, eh?  I had to get it out in time for Halloween...

That would be an understatement, it's ROFL funny!

It's the best looking microwalker since this craze begun, IMHO.

Thanks!  Philo keeps coming out with artful versions of my walkers, so I thought
I'd try that too.  Its no Jama, but it can walk.

How about a video?

I will work on that.

Kevin